The Golf Club was conceived and established by DFO Mr. M.S. Goudar and Dr. E.V. Ramana Reddy, Deputy Commissioner in the year 1998. PGC which was originally a part of Pilikula Nisarga Dhama, became an independent entity & was registered on the 11th of October 2001, with Mr A.K.Monappa, Deputy Commissioner Mangalore, as President, Mr. Eugene Rent as Captain, Mr. T. Subbayya Shetty as Secretary & Mr. B.B.Shetty as Treasurer

The Categories of Membership are – Charter Members, Life Members, Permanent Members, Service Members, Student Members and Corporate Members

Tournaments are conducted annually with the participation of the Golfers from the State in particular & also several golfers from our Affiliated Clubs & neighbouring states like Goa, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Mumbai & Tamil Nadu.

With the expansion of Tourism in the Coastal Region, SEZs, International Airport and Sea Port in Karnataka. Mangalore has a scope for development, and we planned to increase memberships to sustain the maintenance of the course.

We have, and are having many Foreign Tourists, playing at our Golf Course. We have agreements with Tourist Agencies, who bring in these tourists, when the Cruise Liners berth at Panambur Port.

Having a beautiful ambience with golf greens and fairways in the background, we have had numerous Wedding’s & other Functions, at times accommodating over 1500 Guests, and sufficient Parking Area for the Guests

Back to Top